Friday, April 9, 2010

I can't feel my tongue ~

9th of April, I feel sore throat and slight coughing after i woke up in the early morning. I bet its because i finish a whole pack of groundnuts a day before this therefore getting sore throat. I went to the Guardian pharmacist in The Mines where i am working as part time promoter to buy whatever thing can help me feel better. The store supervisor recommend me to get the Strepsils, so i bought a packet of Blackcurrant Strepsils. When I went back home at night, I feel my tongue is numb and I think must be because of my body over heating where sore throat come together with tongue numbness where I can't taste much of my dinner.

10th of April, I feel much better but still there's sore throat remain in me. I went to the pharmacy to buy the Strepsils again and i saw the price RM3.50 for 6 in a box meanwhile RM10 for 24 in a box. Well, I can save MYR4 if I buy the 24 in a box one. As there are not much customers in the shop today so I take a look at the Strepsils description and found out "Pain Relief For Sore Throats" and "Numbing action relieves pain".... there come the truth to my mystery why do I get tongue numbness after i ate the Strepsils.

No comments: